Here are the rules I’ve made for myself:
1. Items to be given away must be usable. Trash is trash, and does not count.
2. I can give away my children’s things if they’ve outgrown them. It counts. I’m the mom.
3. Selling items at a tag sale counts. (Tag sales are social events for me, not fund-raisers.)
4. Baked goods count.
5. Knitting counts, as long as the recipient LIKES knitted things.
6. It’s ok to give away more than seven things in one day… but it doesn’t count toward the next day’s giving.
There may be more, but these work for me so far.
- Homesteading – Prosaic Knitting (magdalenaperks.wordpress.com)