Dilemma: How to give away seven things a day while traveling with a carry-on sized suitcase?
1. Three hour flight delay + old magazines = new friends.
2. Photos of grandkids hand-delivered. (That one was a huge success, since I am notoriously bad at sending photos.)
3. Purell, anyone? Because if you’re not thinking about the hundreds of people who’ve been near that airplane seat, I certainly am.
4. Sunscreen, anyone? (Yes. Everyone. Wear your sunscreen! I’d offer you a vitamin D supplement to go with that, but I don’t have any. You’re on your own for that.)
5. Fresh-squeezed orange juice… a refreshing gift. And, seriously, the juice from seven oranges shared among seven people is Just Not Much.
6. Mom, can we go on It’s a Small World? Yes. Again? Yes, for the rest of the day.
7. And if your hat doesn’t fit because you’ve grown so much since last summer… well, wear mine. Because I love you!
- Traveling Generously (7adaygiveaway.wordpress.com)