I headed up to the attic for today’s search for giveaways. Here’s what I gathered:
- A toy wooden snake.
- One plastic bead necklace. I’m ok with getting rid of it, despite its princess potential. We collect them at parades and tag sales year round.
- One awesome duck poster that’s fallen out of favor.
- A Beanie bear. Shh! Don’t tell on me.
- A pair of too-small toddler Crocs. Very cute and tag-sale worthy. One has been missing for months, and I found it abandoned in the attic.
- A hand-held pinball game.
- Not sure what number 7 will be today. I relented on the plastic princess shoes since I’m in favor of toys that require imagination.
Not feeling too theological or philosophical today… but I’m definitely in the mood to gain attic space!
- The rules (7adaygiveaway.wordpress.com)