It’s home school conference week at Heart of the Matter Online, which means I’m busy for a big chunk of the day this week. Every day. And I want to focus, because the speakers are great! I’m so glad I have girls who are happy (usually) to play together and help each other.
Still, it’s a lot of time. And yesterday got long, especially for the smallest one. So today I’m sending them out with a camera for some scavenger hunts: a Rainbow hunt and a Library hunt. Here are their lists… please use them if you’d like to!
Double Rainbow Scavenger Hunt –Take a photo of something:
- Now get a glass of water. Take a picture before you drink it!
- Really small
- Now go see Dad. Give him a hug. Show him your pictures if it’s a good time for him.
- Now come inside and paint or draw a picture of a double rainbow.
Library Scavenger Hunt
- Walk to the library. Take a photo of any animal you see on your walk.
- Check out up to 4 books about something from one of your pictures.
- Take a picture with a librarian.
- Drink some water… don’t forget the photo!
- Climb a rock.
- Bring your books and camera home… relax… and READ!