- We love to listen to Christmas carols.
- Everyone sings.
- Everyone plays the piano.
- Our oldest daughter plays violin;
- Middle daughter has just started playing flute;
- and youngest daughter loves her glockenspiel and shaky eggs.
Usually we work on solo pieces; or I accompany someone singing or playing another instrument. However, tonight there was a musical miracle. It involved two girls, a violin, a flute, and the awesome acoustics of our basement. It sounded like:
Joy to the World!
It’s a dream come true. (And, even better, they’ll be ready to play for our Christmas program at church!)
I’m so glad our girls are learning to make music together. This is one happy mom!